Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Moon River

Bar joke -- or disease? 
When my "friend" Charlie Miller took this photo of me last night at
Kelley's Bar and Restaurant on Onondaga Hill, he thought he was being amusing. But for millions of men like me, Posterior Cleavage Exposure Disorder (PCED) is no laughing matter. Afflicted by a long trunk, thick, short legs and no hips, sufferers of PCED constantly contend with shirts that aren't long enough and ill-fitting pants prone to sliding into arears. How you treat the differently waisted says a lot about you. Remember, we're God's children, too.

Most ATM cards accepted.

13 comments:

  1. This time Jeff has really gone too far.
    The hubris of this post -- the sheer tastelessness and complete disregard for the sensitivities of the reading public -- make me question why I even subscribe to this Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At another time, I'd also like to correct what I've identified as many inaccuracies in Jeff's biographical post, in my self-appointed role as watchdog/ombudsman for Jeff's new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am afraid to ask what we purchase if we swipe our CC there....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should we have an awarness/ fundraiser event? I could make t-shirts. (xtra long, ofcourse!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clearly, I'm asking too much of the Internet community to exhibit a sliver of compassion. Michelle, I'm sure you're physically perfect, right? Peter, you're a bloviating Old Media relic and a prude. Who cares what you think? Alison, I appreciate your offer to have a fundraiser, but the crack about making extra long t-shirts makes me question your sincerity. I'll just crawl back in my hole and forget I brought this up. This entire episode exposes how far standards as a society have slipped.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you have done this on PS?

    We will see a whole new Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To answer your question, no, I never got to show buttcrack in the PS. It's the biggest reason I left.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't figure out how to enter my pin #

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's a keypad to the left. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you looked like that in anaheim, too.... sad.

    ReplyDelete